Sunday, November 7, 2010

TV and Such

Hello! I know it been a while but I am very busy. Plus I have barely anything to blog about. Well, I probably do but I take a while to think. I'm not getting I might have started this blog three or four times and not finished it. So I'm gonna talk about my favorite (and least favorite) shows and movies.

Survivor Season 21: So this is like, my favorite television show ever. But its so weird this season, not like I don't like it weird, more like I like it but the people are all idiots. Like I'm sure if you watched Survivor in the past their has been some pretty
stupid people but not like these. Plus these people are mean. Like NaOnka she pushed a girl out of her way. And guess what? They haven't voted her off yet. But i still love the show and am excited for more.

Wizards of Waverly Place: This is one of my favorite Disney Channel shows. The season finale is very strange, Like, it doesn't really give you an ending. Its kind of like 'To Be Continued' but its the end of the season so its not. Alex talks about how they need to leave and expose magic but they end up just staying at a desert and somehow walking away....weird right?

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer: Okay, I can't say like what is happening because the show ended about seven years ago, anyway it's good and I think people into vampires and junk should watch it. Fantasys.......ooh!

Good Luck Charlie: Why do I watch this show? I have no idea, it's lame and boring and pointless because the show is going to end soon. Yeah, Dear Disney Channel creators......I hope Shake it Up is fantastic or else you better never make another show again and I mean it!

iCarly: It's funny and it's doing very well. See, some Nickelodeon writers know what they're doing. (Cough, Cough Disney Channel) See there's really nothing going on with the show right now but it's keeping me entertained which makes everybody who reads my blog happy!

Hannah Montana Forever: You may wonder why I put this as a show on my list. I did this because I hate is so much I felt the need to say something. I want to write a letter to Miley Cyrus. This is how it will start off, Dear Miley, why can't you be a harmless sweet little eleven year old again? If you agree with me post a comment!

Spongebob SquarePants: I like the 2005-2006 and even some 2002-2004 episodes better. Now it's just new and boring. Heads up, I'm not watching mystery with a twistery. Back in 1999, it would've been funnier. Am I right?

Final Thoughts: By the way, this is not a show just my real final thoughts. If you liked some of my criticism then just say something like 'Yeah go Em!' if you think I am wrong then say something like 'Em you stink' No, just kidding say something that may change my point of view. Lastly, you may be wondering what my favorite show is. It's Survivor. It always (probably) will be. Thank you for reading and I am blogging so that means that I will blog again. So those of you who read my blog but don't post comments......POST COMMENTS because then I don't know if you're reading my blog or not. I don't care if you say 'hi' just please let me know.

Thanks,
Emily :)


P.S. Please read some of my other posts and check in soon to see my other posts.
Thanks!
Again, Emily


0 comments:

Post a Comment

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! My other comment got messed up for some reason.

    You know I love Buffy, so yay for that :)

    Charley loves "Good Luck, Charlie" (probably because the baby's name is Charlie). Uncle Jeff and I watch it sometimes and think it's kind of cute too!

    Good blog, Em! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete