Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shake it Up!

Alright so you all have probably (maybe) heard of the new disney show "Shake it Up" starring Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne. The show is about two teens who want to be background dancers on their favorite tv "dance show". It's okay so far and it's pretty funny but I'm not sure if I love the plot.

The plot focuses around Cece Jones (Bella Thorne) and Rocky Blue (Zendaya Coleman) who are two teens with "big dreams". Long story short, Cece and Rocky both make the show and become dancers for "Shake it Up, Chicago" The humor is humorous and the characters are characters but I hope they can have a good plot and not ruin Bella and Zendaya like they did with Good Luck Charlie.

Anyway, I hope that this show will have some fun moments before the writers run out of ideas and look to other shows like Hannah Montana or Sonny with a Chance (which is a bad idea) for advice. They shouldn't ruin any talent at this age. Just look to me for advice. Look I already have some episode ideas for them:

Idea One: "Fire it Up" They let dancers go do to shortage of money.
Idea Two: "Fix it Up" The studio for "Shake it Up, Chicago" gets torn down and they have to fix it and such.
Idea Three: "Hollywood it Up" Cece and Rocky go to Hollywood;

Yes, all the episodes have to sound with "it Up!" because that is the series thing they do. I hope you liked my review of the new show and please tell be what episode idea you liked best or if you liked them at all.

Thanks,
Emily :)

1 comment: