Friday, June 1, 2012

A Friendship of Some Sorts

Besties Forever :)
It's days like today when I know someone needs me. Not to think about myself because someone else might need me to be there for them. I'm always there for my best friend. No matter what. And I know when she needs me most. When she is upset and needs someone to talk to. I'm here for her.


The one sitting next to me in that picture is my best friend. Her name is Juliet. She's on pom, she loves to read, and we have a problem when it comes to over-obsessing about "The Hunger Games". Today she texted me and said she was mad. She has pom three days a week for three hours (long, huh?) so I couldn't really do much than text her before she went off to pom. Anyway, I told her to call me after her practice. I want to be there for my best friend. Okay, this blog post seems kind of sad right now because I'm talking about how I need to be there for her when she's mad and what not so I thought maybe I could share some crazy things about my best friend and I, and what I love most about my bestest friend in the world.
The book Jules is holding is our book :)

Some crazy things about us ~

We are obsessed with "The Hunger Games". Every time we have a sleepover we have to watch "Hunger Games" cast interviews and what not. We wrote a book. We made each other friendship books. We're writing each other books. We are writing another book (we like books...did you notice?). We always take pictures of us smiling on the bus. We can talk at the same time and say the same thing...it's creepy. We had a fight to the death in my house and she killed me. We are fantastically smart.


Honor Society!!
Now, what do I love about my best friend? Many things. 


Juliet is always there for me when I'm sad. She's very funny. She says she's mean, but I know she's not. She is addicted to Pinterest, and it makes me laugh. The fact that she always tells me why she's upset, she trusts me. That we're like sisters. When she needs me I'm there, but when I need her she's especially there. That we're besties, and that's all there is to it :)


I'm here for you, Jules :) "He was in a dance off and he was winning!" And always remember AACK! Hunger Games crazy best friends!! Hope this cheered you up, Juliet. And I hope it made everyone else think about their best friend. Who's your best friend? Comment!


Emily :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Emily, I really needed that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, you're my best friend. I need to be there for you :)

      Delete
    2. And I'll always be there for you too :)

      Delete
    3. Thank you, that's what best friends are for :)

      Delete