Friday, June 29, 2012

Wish You Were Eyre, literally!!


One of my most favorite books series' is coming to an end soon with it's last book, 'Wish You Were Eyre'. The book series it belongs to is 'The Mother Daughter Book Club'. I call them my 'happy books' because when you read them you can't help but feeling happy. In each book, the book club reads a new book (or book series) and experiences the same problems or alike things with them and the books. 

The book club consists of four girls in the first book and five in the second through sixth (that I know of, hahaha). Emma Hawthorne, an avid reader who is quiet and has dreams of being a writer. Jess Delaney, a shy farmgirl who is a great singer and animal lover. Megan Wong, an aspiring fashion designer with more than she could ask for. Cassidy Sloane, a redheaded tomboy who lives on the ice playing hockey and isn't a big reader. And Becca Chadwick, a mean (at first) girl who is always reapplying lip gloss and keeping her eye on her crush, Zach Norton. 

The books are amazing. I'm so sad that they're coming to an end. I don't want to spoil anything so I won't put details from the other books because I want others to read them. I even got my best friend into them. She was borrowing them from me like crazy. I also find myself a lot like Jess, who is my favorite character.


The sixth book is supposed to be about Megan going to Paris, France and the girls reading 'Jane Eyre'. The author, Heather Vogel Frederick, gave readers a 'sneak peek' of the book. I read it and wanted to read the entire thing so bad. I think any readers who want to read a book series that will just make you feel good should read this. 


'Wish You Were Eyre' is a funny way of saying 'Wish You Were Here' and I put literally because I want the book to come so bad! So in the meantime, go read the other ones and get caught up! What's your favorite book series? Comment!


Emily :)


 

1 comment:

  1. Hey bestie, I did borrow those books from you! They're so amazing! They're up at the top of my list of fave book series (with Hunger Games and Harry Potter). Those books are amazing! I can't wait for the next one to come out...October needs to come faster!

    ReplyDelete