Friday, February 18, 2011

Reading makes you Smarter

Hey Guys! Look at me! I am blogging two weeks in a row, how quirky is that? I almost never blog that frequent. By the way-please comment on my post, I only do my blog for you readers and if you don't comment how will I know you've read my blog? Oh wait-I won't!

So you may wonder why the title of this blog entry is 'Reading Makes You Smarter'. Well, it's just a fact and facts make very good blog titles believe it or not. I would like to clarify that Reading defiantly does make the brain smarter. You'll see why in a second.

The next part of this blog is where I'm going to tell you about how many great books I have read in my life. I have read the best series ever which is by the way called The mother daughter book club. Some people think it's lame, but I for one think it's amazing! The books are written well with good detail and the characters are so developed and great!

I would also like to point out that I have to write a story in school about a kingdom I make up. Well, I've come up with a kingdom named 'Writes' and yeah, it's pretty cool. It has to have laws, a coat or arms, a map, and etc. We also have to write a story to go with it. I plan on making a short one for class, and a long one for home and life. It's about a girl named Amari and she is in this world of Writes and everyday there is the setting of the best selling book of the day. But one day the whole thing gets out of hand and the evil person named Antella, takes control of the world and eventually Amari has to fix it. I think that it will be really cool because I plan on having a 'Tower 'O Books' and a 'Writing Station' in it. I think that's really awesome. Do you think so?

Tell me what you think!

Thanks,
Emily :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete