Thursday, February 24, 2011

Survivor: Redemption Island: Best Ever?

Hello! Most of you know that my favorite show (ever) is Survivor! Well, Survivor 22 Redemption Island premiered on February 16th and I was just so excited! It was probably the best start of the season ever! I love Survivor and sometimes it's great to have really stupid people...............................

Only two episodes have premiered so far...........the first and second and to be clear, if you haven't watched Survivor yet and you watch it I consider NOT reading this because it has some spoilers coming along here:

Phillip is an idiot that makes everyone laugh............he's so stupid that it's funny. Kristina annoys me too, just because she is so frustrating to everyone else. Plus she was all annoying because she found an idol on the first day.

The whole
Redemption Island thing was kind of shaky on me at first. I mean I always get excited when someone I don't like gets voted out. Now they might come back, but I guess it's good to try something new. They probably just ran out of ideas and need something. Now I think it might be okay just not perfect since it hasn't started yet. (The redemption part)

Out of Matt and Francesca (not to be confused with Phillip's way of saying it "Fransequea") I think that both of them have a shot. Personally, I think that Francesca would be nicer to come back, but either way anything could happen.
Like I said, I wasn't thrilled about the twist, but this was such a great start. Want me to tell why? Don't answer that..................................

Phillip practically put his foot in his mouth by spilling the beans about everything within his alliance with Francesca and Kristina in the first episode. He told everyone about Kristina's idol and about wanting to vote out Rob. It was a mess and was so funny too!

You should have seen it.........trust me throughout the next few months blogging about my favorite show. Not all the time though.

Thanks for reading,
Emily :)

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy your blogs. I think that this is the absolute, craziest Survivor Season ever.
    I cannot wait to see how Redemption Island works out. Last nite's show was just as silly!
    I cannot decide who I like yet, can you?
    Keep up the blogging ♥
    Love,
    Grandma
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, Em! I like the start of this season a lot--especially watching with you. I wish Phillip would stop walking around in his underwear!

    ReplyDelete