Sunday, February 13, 2011

Is it February Already?

Is it February already? Really, I had no idea. And it's not just because I haven't blogged since December of last year. Would you like to catch up with me? I will just tell you the basics. (what goes on in my life right now)

It's my birthday next month. I'm sick right now and am very upset about it. How is one supposed to be happy about a birthday when she can't talk? Plus tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I am sick. I never liked Valentine's Day a bunch but I like that my mom made so many good treats. (Red Velvet Cupcakes, sugar cookies etc.)

What else is new? Near the end of January I had the stomach flu, just so you know that is not a fun road to go down. Especially not when your family all has it and you want to avoid it but obviously you can't. You just can't.

This year I have also been reminded of the starving children at my school. Did you know that 18,000 children die everyday from starvation? They get so hungry that they make themselves dirt cookies. I almost cried. DIRT COOKIES! Have you ever ate dirt cookies? Didn't think so, that's why I almost cried.

I am re-reading my favorite book series 'The Mother-Daughter Book Club' and I know my aunt wants me to read Fablehaven and I promise I will at one point but sorry! You should really read the Mother Daughter book Club it is so good!


Promise to blog more frequently,
Emily
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment