Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Aren't I exciting?

I know it's been like three weeks since I've blogged, but who says I can't? Want me to catch you up on my life? Or what I've been doing. Here we go!

  • I just recently finished Easter Break and let me say that that week goes by fast. Easter was lots of great fun though so I can't argue with that.
  • I'm trying desperately to finish Fablehaven Book One. It has been WAY to hard. Just the fact that I'm more than halfway done and feel like the book is getting thicker the more I read.
  • My class is reading the Avi book, The True Confessions of Charlotte Doyle, which I recently made clear that if there was a movie about it I would play her. Not because I'm like her I can just see myself playing her. By the way- one of the best books ever!
  • Rio was a fantastic movie! I loved it and thought it was very humorous and goofy like any good animated children movie.
  • Doing homework.
  • Watching nonsense television. I. hate. it.
  • Making these lists that mean nothing to people.
  • Thinking of something to put on this list. Hmm.
  • OOH! Writing a super duper good book.
  • Listening to annoying music.
  • Hoping you'll read my blog.
  • Playing softball!
  • Please let me know you read this by commenting!
Thanks,
Emily :)

No comments:

Post a Comment