Sunday, April 3, 2011

We take Time for our Author............

I am not a copy cat, but I will say that I loved the whole idea of my Aunt making a list of things that people honestly don't need to know about her, but she would like to put out there. Today I am doing the same. I think I might go over her only 20 facts because well, there is a lot not to know about me.

1.) I hate every single fruit besides bananas because I'm weird like that. I also will only eat vanilla flavored yogurt. Tee hee.

2.) I watch Hannah Montana to make fun of it.

3.) I play yellow car in the car with my mom and Dad. When I went on the sixth grade field trip we were constantly playing the new and improved version that we came up with. We even played during the boring tour with India, Megan, and the whole rest of the bus.

4.) I pick my nails. My toenails, my fingernails, everything.

5.) I crack my knuckles.

6.) I can't watch movies where little girls die (or the celebrity who played them did in fact die) aka I'm trying to get at Savannah Smiles.

7.) The Color red annoys me.

8.) I am funny and rambunctious at home, but at school I am stiff as a rock.

9.) It's hard to make me laugh.

10.) I hate being left out. (but school wise, mostly am :()

11.) Love musicals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12.) Pop makes me have to use the restroom more and more.

13.) I love tertris.............:)

14.) I hate being alone! :(

15.) I have to have ocean noises on when I go to bed or else I feel like someone is breaking into the house. Oh no!

16.) I am recently obsessed with finding out people's last names and seeing if they are a-o or p-z. I also like when people have last names that are below mine, so that I don't feel like they are higher than me on the attendance sheet. Proctor is normally at the bottom. (In my class I'm number 19)

17.) From last year on I have been crazy about dressing up as little Disney stars for Halloween. Last year I was Alice, this year I plan on being Tinkerbell.

18.) Curious George makes me cry, a lot.

19.) As you can tell I hate little children movies because they make me cry.

20.) I can't watch Toy Story 3.

21.) I dream of being a teacher.

22.) I love acting..........

23.) Pizza Bread makes me happy. Even though it makes me full.

24.) I LOVE THE COLOR GREEN!

25.) In my mind I feel like everyone should mark their calenders that March 23rd is the best day of the year, no, not because Elizabeth Taylor died on my birthday.

Thanks,
Emily :)




5 comments:

  1. You will make a fantastic teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love number 9. Only because if it's hard to make you laugh then I've got the whole thing figured out because whenever we're together we never stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, but I'm actually number 19...9 and 19 are the same thing right? Probably in some freaky way....it's 9 with a 1 in front of it. I hate number..this is confusing

    ReplyDelete