Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Who could possibly be afraid of the big bad wolf when she's a twelve year old girl wearing a fancy prom dress and a petticoat that looks more like the southern belle of the ball?

No one.

That was the point when I was cast as the 'Big Bad Wolf' in the Inspire Theater Play, "The Wolf Chronicles". We started off working on the play in February 2011, and later put it on a few weeks ago.

We weren't really into auditioning for parts this time around, for we only wanted to really act already! We had one newcomer, Reid, but he fit in great since his brother played Linus last year in 'A Charlie Brown Christmas'. Nobody else was really into the lead 'B. B. Wolf.', but I was. For some reason I thought it would be fun for a little girl to play the biggest, baddest, wolf in town. Who really, wasn't.

I was so excited when the director said that I was going to play the lead. I took it into, I'm a little twelve year old girl who is trying to pull off this big bad wolf. The wolf's name was originally supposed to be Buford, but I was reluctant and they changed it to Beatrice Bonquiah. (See, B.B.?)

Anyway, with our AMAZING cast we had a court room case where I was proved innocent, and got to wear the PRETTIEST dress ever. I was so amazed with how well the show went. THANKS!

If you have a chance, check out a play by Inspire Theater sometime or join because it is some of the most fun...ever!

Thanks,
Emily :)

1 comment:

  1. That isn't true! Its like the casey Anthony thing! She did kill Carly's older brothers. LOL
    meg

    ReplyDelete