Friday, July 1, 2011

Blast from the Past

Hey look, I'm back for the second time this week, but get used to seeing me during the summer because I like to blog and with Harry Potter coming out and my play and vacations there is going to be some things worth blogging about. :)

So anyway, this morning I was so bored and decided to snoop through some of the old emails I had. I have them back since 2006 when I was only seven years old and I was a little bit annoying. I asked people to email me in my emails a lot and demanded chatting. Sorry those of you who had to witness my demanded of the chat. 

  As I went back I also realized that I attached a lot of pictures in my emails too. To the right is a picture of me and my aunt Sarah at her, I think twenty-sixth birthday. Or twenty-fifth I'm not sure. I found plenty of pictures and saved them to my computer. Mostly so I can most them to my blog of course.

I didn't get through all emails, of course. I kind of bribed people through my emails saying things like, 'If you email me, I'll tell you about school.' I did this a lot I saw. Also I said stuff like 'email me!' and every time someone emailed me back, I didn't know how to reply, I made a new email, so everything is out of order.


  In other news, I joined a new theater group and everyone reading this is either in the play or most likely coming to see it so yay!

  Can't wait for Harry Potter, it's going to be sad for it ending, but that's okay. I'm probably going to cry when bad things (not saying) are going to happen.

  I'll be back on The Fourth of July to tell you how my holiday weekend went. Check back soon!  


Thank you for reading comment please,
 Emily :)

4 comments:

  1. I like the new blog layout, Em! You should keep posting those pictures too. I remember when you would send emails like that. I bet I still have some saved as well. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was looking through and I had so many pictures saved in emails. Most of them Winx Club and stuff, but some of them were actual pictures. I'll post more soon! Love you! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! Sorry it took me so long to notice it. I think you should keep posting old pictures too And you weren't annoying at all, I used to love it when you would email me... You even sent me a picture of a terrifying snake once. Such a sweet little girl you were, hahaha

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I still have that picture. I loved my email and got bored all the time because not a lot of people would reply. The sad thing was, I couldn't seem to find the replies, so when I asked a question I always wanted the answer and it wasn't there. :( LOL

    ReplyDelete