Sunday, July 24, 2011

"The Boy Wizard!"

About fourteen years ago a book came out that changed everything. It was titled Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. A book that changed the world possibly. A book that made reading more fun, more amazing, more.....magical (pun indented). Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling made the world think of something different. I, one of those many people who was changed by the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I always wanted a letter from Hogwarts that told me I would be going there to learn wizardry. Sadly, that letter never came.

In 2007, in case you didn't do the math that's four years ago, the last book came out. It was titled Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows Part One.
out that changed everything. It was titled Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. A book that changed the world possibly. A book that made reading more fun, more amazing, more.....magical (pun indented). Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling made the world think of something dfferent. I, one of those many people who was changed by the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I always wanted a letter from Hogwarts that told me I would be going there to learn wizardry. Sadly, that letter never came.

In 2007, in case you didn't do the math that's four years ago, the last book came out. It was titled Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, but all that didn't matter because the movies were still going on and on. That is until July 15th 2011, when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two was released.
****EXTREME SPOILERS BEYOND THIS POINT!****

In 2001, Harry Potter's first movie was released when Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) goes off to Hogwarts, a school for wizards and meets some of the best friends of his life, Ronald Weasly (Rupert Grint) and Hermione Granger (Emma Watson). Later in the series he realizes he most be the one to kill Lord You-Know-Who. The book series and movies are to be treasured forever and if anyone ever redoes them I will be so upset :(. 

Harry Potter was first introduced to me by my friends, in which I borrowed the books from, I read them all and loved them all. I was so excited to just see the last movie and it was just the most fantastic movie ever. 

The way they did this movie made me think about how great the series really is. I want this movie series and book series to go on and continue itself forever. The way they made everything look so very really real that I just loved it. The only things that bugged me were things that can forget about and talk about later, not now, though because it is just to amazing to talk about the made things that happened to the movie.

I'm very glad they split the movie into two parts. It made you really appreciate the whole entire book instead of just the little important bits and pieces. The final battle is amazing, in which Mrs. Weasly even says her famous quote, and even though it's sad, it's the way the book is supposed to be done and it makes it all the better. I loved this movie so much.

And so it is done. So the movies and books have come to an end. But we all know that J.K. Rowling is going to do something. The only thing is that all the actors (especially Daniel Radcliffe) are so amazing I can't imagine them starring in anything else. I love you, Harry Potter. 
"Yer a Wizard Harry!" Rubeus Hagrid, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone

I Love Harry Potter!

4 comments:

  1. Great blog, Em! So glad you enjoyed it as much as me. I had lots of fun with you. Now, go watch the rest of the movies!!!!! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I promise I will! You're going to have to like make me! Thank you for taking me! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true Harry Potter is awesome and always will be. The should never try to re-make the movies, because the actors they already have are great. Apparently, there is a rumor about a 8th book, but I don't believe that! (Although, I hope its true)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it is true too. I'm not sure how it would work, though. All the actors have moved on, which is sad because they can't move on all I can see them in is the Harry Potter movies. I loved this movie. I love Harry Potter. Harry Potter will be forever.

    ReplyDelete