Sunday, September 5, 2010

Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam


Hello Everyone! This is my first review of a movie. I'm reviewing Camp Rock 2:
The Final Jam. It premiered Friday, September 3rd at 8:00 p.m. I watched it with my brother Noah and we ate popcorn in my parents room.

I liked the movie a lot it was like every Disney movie had a big plot and the main character gets a snotty attitude makes everyone hate him/her then everyone ends up loving the character in the end. However, with the music it said more about the characters.

My dislikes first: Like the first Camp Rock movie the music was rushed into one big scene. Like the song "I'm you're Favorite Song" and "Introducing Me" were rushed into a giant scene together that irritated me just a little. Also Mitchie (Demi Lovato) was a huge snob in this movie and was not the most likable main character in the world. Also they all forgave her way to fast even though she was all wrong.

Another dislike would have to be when they said one camp would shut down and they didn't shut any camp down. (Sorry for Spoiling) But it was good for it to have a happy ending.

Now my likes: I liked the opening number "Brand New Day" and the water balloon fight in the middle of the movie. The songs were really good. When I first heard "Introducing Me" I laughed very hard. (So did Noah) Camp Star was such a cool camp until you met the actual people in it.

I would recommend this movie because even though it has some things I don't exactly like I still think its a really good movie and good for children. You don't have to exactly watch the first one to watch this one but it might be helpful. I hope you enjoyed my advice and I hope you take it.
Thanks,
Emily :)

3 comments: