Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ramona and Beezus


Hi! Since I am a very big fan of movies, I want to advise you to see the movie Ramona and Beezus. It probably is not in theaters anymore, but when it is out on DVD it is a must see!

The movie revolves around Ramona Quimby (Joey King) a third grader that has the biggest imagination yet. It shows her life as a little girl in crazy mishaps and bad and good situations. While her sister, Beatrice "Beezus" Quimby (Selena Gomez) is busy blaming Ramona for everything and dealing with being a teenager.

I like this movie a lot. In fact, some might say its my favorite movie of all time. (Next to Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland) Selena Gomez and Joey King are an excellent team together and make the movie perfect in every way.

If I had to have dislikes about the movie I would say nothing. I don't have any dislikes about the movie. My friends and family might say because I am a very big Selena Gomez fan, but this is not the case. It is a really overall good movie and I would advise even adults to see it. (With their children of course!)

Most movies based off books are just horrible! I can't name one off the top of my head but some of them just are. They turn some of them into really bad movies that everyone is excited to see and then when you see them you hate them. Luckily, this movie is very good based off the books by Beverly Cleary. (Such a Cool Name!!!) I hope you take my advice and go watch the movie!

Thanks,
Emily :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to see this movie. When does it come out on DVD??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure but if it comes close to Christmas I want it really bad!

    ReplyDelete