Monday, September 6, 2010

Kidz Bop




Welcome back! Heres my daily blog, who knew I would love blogging so much? I sure didn't. But anyway I'm not blogging about a good review today. I know it stinks but I have to say I need to share with you my feeling about a "Popular" kids musical group.

I can guarantee every person reading my blog has heard about the kids group, "Kidz Bop" I don't like them at all because they turn some great songs into horrible songs. For one, none of them can sing on key. Other thing is they all have horrible voices unlike the actual singers. So as you can tell it makes me super angry when I hear a commercial on TV that says "Kidz Bop 18 in stores today!"

I seriously wonder how they even have a singing career they all are horrible. They music videos are even worse when you see them on TV. Oh and the Macy's commercial for "Do You Remember" by Kidz Bop is awful. Sure, the kids look like they want to be stars but they really don't have all that good of voices. I wonder sometimes if people actually buy their albums. Leave me a comment and give me your take on Kidz Bop? No Good or Good? And how many times have you seen their commercials?

Thanks for Reading,
Emily :)

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I think those cd's are silly! Keep blogging, my beautiful niece! Oh, and GO READ FABLEHAVEN! :) Love you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will read FableHaven.......


    At some point

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I have to take back your Christmas present. I got you Kids Bop 18 WITH the instructional dance DVD. Boogers!!

    ReplyDelete