Thursday, September 9, 2010

Stupid School

Okay this isn't really a review or anything entertaining. (Although when you read this you might find it entertaining) This is more about how horrible my first day of school in the sixth grade was.

To start off my teacher is sick and wasn't able to make it today or tomorrow or etc; But that is the least of my schools worries. One of my best friends was late because the bus was crowded because one of the buses just took off way too fast and the other bus was too full. So lots of people were late to school today.

My day was fine until school got out and I had to wait a whole HOUR to get out on my bus. I couldn't believe this! The buses arrived within ten-fifteen minutes of each other. It was insane and I was absolutely starving! This, is not okay.

This if you are all wondering is the one and only Michelle Cline's fault. So yes, I think everyone should say something to her because she messed everything up! I can't even believe she is the superintendent.

Thank you for Reading,
Emily :)

3 comments:

  1. I really am mad about my first day. But what can you do, right?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You handled it well, Em. I know it was frustrating, but you're doing great. Keep up the good work!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete