Saturday, September 25, 2010

A Year without Rain


Welcome back to my blog!! I'm back to a brand new review! Its about Selena Gomez and the Scene's newest album, A Year without Rain. It was a very exciting release for me because I'm very big fan of Selena Gomez and all of her other work.


The CD was released September 21st 2010. I got it September 23rd. It included some of the singles like Round & Round and A Year Without Rain. After listening to every song a few times I found some songs I liked more than others. My Favorites were probably Sick of You and Ghost of You. They both had really good vocals and beats that I just loved.

If you aren't a fan of Selena Gomez than I guess you probably won't want to listen to this but I absolutely loved it and I would tell Selena to keep up the good work! If you have A Year Without Rain, tell me what you think and if you don't have it I suggest listening to it.

Thanks for Reading,
Emily :)

4 comments:

  1. Nice review! Who is Selena Gomez? And when does Debbie Lomondo's new album come out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, But no serious I love the album.....

    A Lot!!!

    Hehe

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Selena Gomez is super cute!! Also, Charley loves Wizards of Waverly place, only he pronounces it really cute. Ask him to say it next time you see him :)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops I forget to ask him! Thats funny though!

    ReplyDelete